as taught by Sally Flanagan-Gutjahr
Inspired by the 26 postures of Bikram Yoga
• 14 weeks • 24th March - 30th June 2018 •
This is a physically, emotionally and mentally challenging training where you will learn to teach the 26 postures of Bikram Yoga. We will study each posture in depth so that you understand them on an experiential level which will result in a deeper and more authentic yoga practice.
Even though this time is a three month, part time training, it still demands your full attention and 100% commitment.
- Practice a minimum of 3 Bikram Yoga classes per week.
- Posture Clinics – posture analysis & teaching.
- Sally’s unique dialogue and approach to the 26 postures.
- General Anatomy and the specific anatomy of each posture.
- An introduction to Yoga Philosophy.
- Certified First Aid & CPR course
Price: R38 000. Deposit of R10 000 required by Friday 16 March 2018.
Full payment due on commencement of the training.